Online Consignor Agreement
Thank you so much for consigning with An Angel’s Attic!
- As a consignor you can enter an unlimited amount of items.
- You are responsible for uploading a photo or photos with each item. Photos must be of the actual item and reflect its current condition. No stock photos.
- The list of acceptable items can be found at What We Accept.
- An Angel’s Attic accepts only items in excellent condition and reserves the right to refuse or not upload items that do not meet their standards as outlined on the website.
- There is a $5 fee for all consignors from now until December 31st, 2020. This will be taken out of proceeds before 1st checks are issued.
- As a consignor you will earn 70% of your sales.
- As a consignor you will be responsible for delivery of your sold items to Stacey at a designated local tbd spot. There will be a plan for a structured drop off schedule.
- Consignors will be responsible for printing tags of sold items only, as well as grouping sold items together by buyer before delivery to Stacey.
- All items for the sale September 12-19 will need to be entered into the system by 11:59, Thursday, September 10th.
- Consignors will receive their money once all transactions are completed and processed.