Thank you so much for consigning with An Angel’s Attic!
- As a consignor you can enter 200 items to sell at our in person sale. An Angel’s Attic will be holding certain items to use to restock during the first few days of the sale. This will be based on the items count per category. All items will be on the sales floor by Wednesday morning. There will be advertising based on this restock and hopefully bring customers back. This change is due to the great feedback that we had during our last sale about the shopability of the less crowded racks and shelving.
- The list of acceptable items can be found at What We Accept.
- An Angel’s Attic accepts only items in excellent condition and reserves the right to refuse items that do not meet their standards as outlined on the website.
- There is a $10.00 fee for all consignors. This will be taken out of proceeds before checks are issued. (Volunteer Shifts available to waive this, 6+ hours)
- As a consignor you will earn 65% of your sales. (Volunteer Shifts available to earn More, 3 hours)
- Drop Off of Items will take place Saturday, September 25th – Thursday, September30th.
- Consignors will be responsible for printing tags of all items on white card stock. Please use Minuteman Press for this.
- All items for the sale October 3rd – October 9th will have to be entered into the system by Friday, September 24th @ 11:59 pm
- Checks will be mailed within two weeks of the end of the sale.