Thank you so much for consigning with An Angel’s Attic!
- As a consignor you can enter 200 items to sell at our in person sale.
- The list of acceptable items can be found at What We Accept.
- An Angel’s Attic accepts only items in excellent condition and reserves the right to refuse items that do not meet their standards as outlined on the website.
- There is a $10.00 fee for all consignors. This will be taken out of proceeds before checks are issued. (Volunteer Shifts available to waive this, 6+ hours)
- As a consignor you will earn 65% of your sales. (Volunteer Shifts available to earn More, 3 hours)
- Drop Off of Items will take place Sunday, April 18th-Thursday, April 22nd.
- Consignors will be responsible for printing tags of all items on white card stock. Please use Minuteman Press for this.
- All items for the sale April 25-May 1 will need to be entered by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, April 21st.
- Checks will be mailed within two weeks of the end of the sale.