- Gather items that are in new and gently used condition.
- Make sure items are clean, wrinkle free, odor free, and in working condition with all necessary pieces included.
- Take a photo or photos of the item with a clean bright background to be uploaded.
- Enter your item into the computer system.
- Store your items together in a safe place until they sell.
Once items sell:
- Print the tags for each sold item.
- Make sure the item still reflects the condition that was displayed in the picture.
- Group items together neatly by buyer.
- schedule a delivery time with Stacey