The starting point when pricing items for consignment is about 1/3 of the retail price of an item. This means the original price, not what you paid for it on sale.
That being the starting point…
• Smaller sizes NB-2T are very abundant at our sales and tend to sell for a lot lower price point than the 1/3 of retail rule of thumb.
• When pricing your items keep in mind the condition that they are in.
• If you just want rid of them, price them low and they will sell.
• As a parent you know what items and brands are in high demand, these items will sell at the 1/3 of retail.
• You will be able to choose to let your items go at 25% off after 1 week and 50% with 3 days left to sell.